- User status, such as points and valid dates, can be displayed on a rewritable
card*. Since cardholders can check their own status easily, having a rewritable
card encourages repeat customers.
- Valid Date etc.
Advantages for users
- - Users can monitor their status without any complicated operations. They
simply retrieve the card from their wallet. For example, a hair salon membership card shows
the customer's service history and is updated each visit.
- - Customers are no longer burdened with recalling information about their
previous service or visit because this information is displayed right on the card.
Advantages for shops
- The rewritable loyalty card assists in stabilizing shop management for
the following reasons:
- - New customer acquisition: The rewritable card provides a unique service. Shops
with rewritable cards are much more attractive than other shops.
- It is easier to attract new customers.
- - Repeat customer acquisition: Points are displayed on the card, which triggers repeat business.
- - CRM (Customer Relationship Management): Customer information can be analyzed effectively to gauge shopping trends and help boost sales.
- - Restaurants
- - Hair salons
- - Massage salons
- - Hair/nail salons
- - Clothing stores
- - Pharmacies
- - Retail shops
- - Shopping malls
- - Body shops
*Rewritable cards are created using "ThermoRewrite," which is Mitsubishi
Paper Mills' thermal rewritable material. If you are a card manufacturer, please click the link
at left and go to the ThermoRewrite website.
*Rewritable card: Another name is ThermoRewrite card or TRW card.